About Baptist Health Foundation
Who We Are
The mission of Baptist Health Foundation is to support the Christian healing mission and work of Mississippi Baptist Medical Center. As a faith-based health organization, Mississippi Baptist Medical Center seeks to provide care in a way that reflects the compassion and traditions of the Christian faith. Read Baptist's Mission and Vision statements for a full expression of what we believe and how that informs the care provided at Baptist.
Supporting Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
As an independent, charitable, tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization, MS Baptist Medical Center depends on generous contributions from our patients and friends. Gifts of all sizes make a difference in the lives of our patients each and every day. A number of giving opportunities are available.
Take a moment to learn how each year the Foundation uses the gifts we receive from people like you to improve the quality of life for people in our communities as we acknowledge our donors for their generous support.
- 2021 Baptist Health Foundation Annual Report
- 2020 Baptist Health Foundation Annual Report
- 2019 Baptist Health Foundation Annual Report
- 2018 Baptist Health Foundation Annual Report
- 2017 Baptist Health Foundation Annual Report
- 2016 Baptist Health Foundation Annual Report